Friday, June 13, 2008

Father's Day

It's that time of year again when we all celebrate the amazing man in our lives, Dad (or as I call mine Papa Bear, haha). 

What do you get the man that has everything?? Well since summer is here in full force why not think about spending some family time? No, we don't just mean this sunday 'cause it's a "holiday"! I mean on nice days/nights by the grill! Nothing tastes better than a grilled steak or salmon.... or try something new, like cooking on cedar planks. Yum!

Some of my best summer days were by the grill with my family. So what better way to thank Dad this year than to grill up his favorites for him.

Visit the shop for all of your Outset gear. From Tongs to tablecloths, they aren't just for the Kitchen anymore! My favorite outdoor item is the Electric Bug Zapper!

To all the Dads out there...Thanks for being you! 

See you at the grill...

xo,
g

No comments: